Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents are eligible for Screen for Life (SFL), a national health screening programme to encourage regular health screenings and follow up.
Eligible Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents will receive an “Invitation letter for Screen for Life”.
ONLY PAY $0 – $5 FOR YOUR SCREENINGS at CHAS clinics:
- Pioneer Generation (PG) – $0
- Merdeka Generation (MG)* – $2
- Community Health Assist Scheme (CHAS) Card, Blue or Orange – $2
- Community Health Assist Scheme (CHAS) Card – Green* – $5
- Eligible Singapore Citizens – $5
*Effective from 1 November 2019
Cross Street Medical is a CHAS approved clinic.
Bring along the “Invitation letter for Screen for Life”, your NRIC and CHAS/MG/PG Card (whichever is applicable) on the day of your screening to receive the subsidized rate.